We value great talent like you
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
Support account team in accounting entries and banking matters;
Assist in compilation of group information/data, research of information for financing / corporate exercise;
Handling filing and general works in Finance & Accounts Department.
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s;
• Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent;
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English;
• Applicants must be willing to work in KL Sentral;
• 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3-6 month(s)
Senior Finance Manager distributes the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the financial reporting, cash flow management, budget planning, supervise and provide guidance to the sub-ordinates’ works performance. Hence, we are looking for a reliable Senior Finance Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently ensure financial reports are compliance with the statutory and regulatory requirement.